Mycelium is an iOS and Android Bitcoin wallet app. Very easy to install, for daily basis use. A Bitcoin wallet is an application that allows you to use the Bitcoin payment network. You’re able to download this wallet either directly from their website , or directly from your app store on your device.
You’re able to find a detailed step by step guide here on starting your wallet for the first time.
Ledger Nano X
The next level hardware wallet securely manages your crypto, anywhere you go. The Ledger Nano X combines ease-of-use and flexibility while ensuring the highest standard of crypto security.
- Control private keys – A wallet where you own and control your keys.
- Backup & security features – Seed backup keys and pin codes.
- Developer community – Active development community for maintenance.
- Ease of use – Elegant UI for fast and easy use.
- Compatibility – Compatible on different operating systems.
It is the world’s first multi-cryptocurrency desktop wallet.
Simply looking at Exodus.io, you can tell that the company is putting a lot of effort into creating a good user experience.
You can store your bitcoins without worry, as Exodus has no hosted servers or logs. At present, it supports cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Golem, and Augur.
No registration or identity verification is needed to start using Exodus. But you certainly need to take a backup of your seed key!
If you want to access and spend your funds, you are required to set a password.
While taking a backup of your seed key, it also asks for your email id for sending you a one-click link recovery feature. You can always use this email link along with your password to restore your Exodus wallet.
However, one thing to remember while using Exodus is that you can only take a backup of the seed key when you have some balance in your wallet.
Exodus is the first desktop wallet to have ShapeShift built in for exchanging cryptocurrencies.
It is available on Mac, Linux, and Windows.
BTC.com’s open-source wallet is designed to store Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. It was established in 2016 by Bitmain, giving Bitcoin owners the ability to send and receive their Bitcoin via desktop and mobile devices (Android and iOS). There is a clear emphasis on making it quick and easy to transact with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. The BTC wallet is designed to be highly secure yet simple to use.
It takes place in the list of the best cryptocurrency wallet due to its experience and reliability. It is designed to use cryptocurrency as a regular payment method as it offers easy and straightforward solutions for conducting a transaction. More secure than the online storage and uses a server to download the blockchain instantly.
Features of Electrum Wallet
- The simple payment verification method is used to verify the transactions to enable you using it as a regular wallet.
- Due to its automatic interface, it is effortless to use even for the newbies, and two stages of encryption keep your funds well protected.
- It is open-source software, and anyone can contribute to further development.
- Privacy is highly maintained, and no data is stored online. The user controls all of his keys and bitcoins, but only the bitcoin is supported.